Holter Monitors Receive Top Ratings in Customer Satisfaction
January 18, 2010 - An independent survey by MDBuyline showed a top ranking in user satisfaction for Spacelabs Healthcare Holter monitors.
Companies were evaluated by customers who use Holter technology in their patient care and Spacelabs Healthcare scored highest in the categories of system reliability and applications training. The company also achieved above average ratings in the categories of, installation/implementation, service response time and service repair quality indicating a robust and trusted line of Holter products.
The company offers digital Holter recorders, Holter analyzers, and seven-day Holter screening solutions. The latest addition to the portfolio is Sentinel, a cardiology information management system (CIMS) that consolidates the workflow of noninvasive diagnostic cardiology modalities, including Holters, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM), 12-lead resting ECG, and stress ECG, and patient monitoring.
For more information: www.spacelabshealthcare.com
More like this
- FDA Clears Spacelabs’ Cardiology Data Management System
- Enterprise Diagnostic Device Connectivity Highlighted at ACC 2010
- GE’s Monitoring, Diagnostic Cardiology Services Maintain High Marks
- IDC Digital Radiography Systems Ranked First For Third Consecutive Quarter
- Enhanced Vendor-Neutral ECG Data Management Solution Supports 15-Leads