Holter Monitors Receive Top Ratings in Customer Satisfaction
January 18, 2010 - An independent survey by MDBuyline showed a top ranking in user satisfaction for Spacelabs Healthcare Holter monitors.
Companies were evaluated by customers who use Holter technology in their patient care and Spacelabs Healthcare scored highest in the categories of system reliability and applications training. The company also achieved above average ratings in the categories of, installation/implementation, service response time and service repair quality indicating a robust and trusted line of Holter products.
The company offers digital Holter recorders, Holter analyzers, and seven-day Holter screening solutions. The latest addition to the portfolio is Sentinel, a cardiology information management system (CIMS) that consolidates the workflow of noninvasive diagnostic cardiology modalities, including Holters, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM), 12-lead resting ECG, and stress ECG, and patient monitoring.
For more information: www.spacelabshealthcare.com
More like this
- Holter Monitors Receive Top Ratings in Customer Satisfaction
- St. Jude Gets FDA Approval For Wireless Transmitter to Monitor Implanted Cardiac Devices
- LUMEDX CardioECG Streamlines ECG Management Without High Costs, Software Upgrades
- Analog Devices Introduces Low-Power, Single-Lead Heart Rate Monitor
- Implantable Cardiac Monitor Receives FDA Nod