Home Monitoring System Offers Anti-Coagulation Management
To support anti-coagulation disease management for patients at risk for stroke and other clotting disorders, the CoagNow offers a home monitoring system. It is designed to manage the potential risks associated with warfarin therapy.
The system uses the CoaguChek XS System manufactured by Roche. The system's TripleChek confirmation process helps ensure that patients on anti-coagulation therapy stay within their safety zone.
Tapestry Medicial offers training services by nurse educators on how to use the CoaguChek XS System for patient self-testing. The CoagClinic Web-based application provides home care providers with real-time access to patient information.
For more information: www.tapestrymedical.com
More like this
- FDA Waives Rules for Greater Access to Anti-Coagulation Test
- Roche Diagnostics Launches CoaguChek XS Plus System
- FDA Grants CLIA-Waived Status to CoaguChek XS Plus System for INR Testing
- CMS Expands Anticoagulation Monitoring Coverage to AF Patients
- Tentative FDA Approval Granted for Generic Anti-Coagulant Injection