Hospital Cardiograph Features Color Touchscreen Display
The PageWriter Touch Cardiograph from Philips is a hospital cardiograph with color touchscreen display.
The cardiograph features critical value alerts at the point of care and a more complete view of the heart with 16 simultaneous ECG leads, which helps avoid missing STEMI patients who are in need of immediate medical attention. Also available, the PageWriter Trim III Cardiograph is a reportedly affordable cardiograph compact package. The PageWriter Trim III Cardiograph is easy to use and offers analysis and interpretations that reportedly aid clinical decision-making with a 12-lead interpretive capability to meet the needs of fast-paced clinical environments.
More like this
- $1 Million in Medical Equipment Ships with ER Docs to Haiti
- Philips Launches ECG Technology To Help Detect Heart Disease In Women
- Scimage, Philips Team Up For Coordinated, Efficient ECG Workflow
- ECG Offers Secure, Versatile Transfer
- Philips' 16-Lead ECG Algorithm Technology May Help Diagnose Hidden Myocardial Infarction