ImaCor Launches TEE Educational Mobile App
hTEE QuickStart App Provides ICU Bedside Tutorials, Support
February 3, 2014
February 3, 2014 — ImaCor Inc., developer of hemodynamic transesophageal echocardiography (hTEE) technology, released the hTEE QuickStartT mobile application. The app complements ImaCor’s hTEE training program and provides clinicians access to how-to videos, patient case reviews and customer support.
hTEE is a patient-centric technology that enables physicians to directly visualize the heart while making treatment decisions for ICU patients. The hTEE ClariTEE probe can be left indwelling for up to 72 hours, allowing clinicians to see real-time effects of adjustments in patient management.
The free hTEE QuickStart app runs on iPhone, iPad and Android devices. It can also be accessed from any mobile browser at htee.mobapp.at.
For more information: imacorinc.com
More like this
- ImaCor Implements 24/7 hTEE Clinical Support Program
- ImaCor hTEE Adopted at 25 Leading Hospitals in the U.S., Canada and Europe
- ImaCor’s hTEE Recognized for Hemodynamic Management Solution in Critical Care
- 3-D, 4-D Enhancements May Be the Future of Ultrasound
- Editor’s Choice of Most Innovative New Technology at ACC 2013