INFINITT Xelis Cardiac 3D Software Helps Analyze Vessel, Stent Planning, Post Surgical Evaluation
INFINITT North America's Xelis Cardiac software tool uses 3D volume rendering and other post-processing techniques to improve visualization and analysis of coronary vessels.
INFINITT developed the Xelis line of products as software modules that provide accelerated data loading and clinical tools for enhanced viewing of large-volume data sets. Xelis-Cardiac’s Vessel Analysis package includes one-click auto vessel tracing, MPR-view, Angio-emulation view, segmentation functions, automatic ribcage removal, C-CPR (compare curved planar reformation), stenosis and soft plaque analysis, and automatic calcium scoring.
Xelis Cardiac solution improves utilization of multi-slice CT data and improves radiologists, productivity, the company said.
More like this
- INFINITT Xelis Cardiac 3D Software Helps Analyze Vessel, Stent Planning, Post Surgical Evaluation
- INFINITT to Release Xelis Cardiac 3D Software for Vessel Analysis, Stent Planning, Post Surgical Evaluation
- INFINITT to Show Web-based PACS with 3D Visualization Software at ECR
- Xelis-Colon Solution Designed for Colorectal Polyps Detection
- Web-based PACS Adds Lung Solution, 3D, Analysis Software