InfoBionic’s MoMe Remote Arrhythmia Monitoring System Gains CE Marking
February 3, 2014
February 3, 2014 — InfoBionic’s MoMe System for cardiac arrhythmia monitoring received CE marking. The MoMe System is a remote patient monitoring platform that can transition between Holter, Event and Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) modes. The platform leverages cloud computing and proprietary analytics, and delivers on-demand access to patient data for diagnosis.
The MoMe System provides a universal patient monitoring platform with real-time patient data for improved arrhythmia detection.
InfoBionic plans to commercialize MoMe in early 2014.
For more information: www.infobionic.com
More like this
- InfoBionic’s MoMe Remote Arrhythmia Monitoring System Gains CE Marking
- Wearable Monitors Reduce Costs of Arrhythmia Detection Versus Holter Monitors
- Advanced Arrhythmia Heart Monitor Offers Easier Use, Fewer Leads
- Aetna Policy Covers iRhythm ZIO Service to Monitor Heart Arrhythmias
- New Data Support Use of iRhythm’s ZIO Service to Identify Cardiac Arrhythmias in Stroke and TIA Patients