Initial Clinical Experience With LipiScan Spectroscopy Highlighted at TCT 2009
September 14, 2009 – InfraReDx said it will highlight its LipiScan Coronary Imaging System at the Cardiovascular Research Foundation's (CRF) annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) scientific meeting, Sept. 21-25 in San Francisco.
The LipiScan will be displayed in the emerging technologies section at booth 2410. InfraReDx events at TCT 2009 include:
• At 2:40 p.m. Monday, Sept. 21, in room 130 at the Moscone Center, James Muller, M.D., founder and CEO of InfraReDx, will speak on "Vulnerable Plaque: Emerging Directions for Diagnosis and Treatment: Near Infrared Spectroscopy I: Technology and validation."
• The company will host a breakfast symposium, "Beyond Angiography: NIR Spectroscopy and Other Methods for Plaque Characterization," Friday, Sept. 25, in room 120 at the Moscone Center. The breakfast starts at 6:30 a.m. and the session begins at 7 a.m. Presenters include Cindy Grines, M.D., Beaumont Hospital; Gregg W. Stone, M.D., Presbyterian/Columbia; Emmanouil Brilakis, M.D., Dallas
VA; Brijeshwar Maini, M.D., Moffitt Heart and Vascular; Patrick Serruys, M.D., Erasmus Medical Center; and James E. Muller, M.D., InfraReDx.
For more information: www.infraredx.com
More like this
- Initial Clinical Experience With LipiScan Spectroscopy Highlighted at TCT 2009
- IVUS With Integrated Plaque Spectroscopy Highlighted at TCT
- InfraReDx Raises $24.1 Million to Fund Expansion of LipiScan IVUS
- FDA Clears IVUS System Combining Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Coronary Imaging System Detects Acute Stent Thrombosis With Lipid Core Plaque