Innova Strives for Image Quality, Provides Dose Management
The GE Innova cardiovascular X-ray system will soon be aided by the new Innova Dose, Innova 3D and Innova with Stent Technologies features. GE’s Innova Dose package aims to deliver superb image quality and custom dose management.
Intended to enhance, but not replace, 2D fluoroscopic imaging, Innova 3D imaging technique lets clinicians rapidly acquire and reconstruct 3D cardiac anatomy images right in the cath lab. Innova with Stent Technologies simplifies lesion assessment and provides exceptional stent visualization, with easy, one-button activation and can be fully integrated with Innova IVUS systems.
More like this
- GE Healthcare’s Innova Features New Imaging, Dose Management Capabilities
- Innova Strives for Image Quality, Provides Dose Management
- GE Healthcare Showcases New Real-Time Imaging Technologies at TCT 2008
- GE Healthcare, Hansen Medical Announce EP Lab Collaboration
- GE Healthcare, Volcano Install Innova IVUS