InspireMD Receives Pre-Launch Orders for Coronary Stent
August 15, 2007 - InspireMD announced today receipt of orders for its MGuard Coronary stents from key markets in Western Europe and Latin America, after results from clinical trials in Germany showed a procedural success rate of 100 percent.
MGuard Coronary Stent is designed to provide embolic shower protection during and post procedure. It is under investigation to treat patients with Coronary and SVG disease. In ongoing clinical trials conducted in Germany, interim results have shown a procedural success rate of 100 percent and no report of any major adverse cardiac events. To date, the MGuard Coronary stent has shown safety in human coronary and vein graft indications.
"We are very pleased with this encouraging market signals," said Dr. Joshua Reichert, InspireMD VP Marketing & Sales, "Receiving orders for thousands of units before launching the product is a strong vote of confidence on the product's commercial potential. We continue to get very positive feedback from cardiologists around the world about the product's concept and its applicability in various coronary stenting cases."
For more information: www.inspire-md.com
More like this
- MAGICAL Trial Tests MGuard Embolic Protection Stent in MI
- MGuard Coronary Stent in Humans Showing Positive Early Results
- InspireMD Launches Randomized Trial for MGuard Mesh Stent
- Results Show MGuard Stent Effective in Treating STEMI Patients
- MGuard Embolic Protection Stent Meets Primary Endpoint of MASTER Trial, Significantly Improving Heart Attack Survival