Integrated MWTA Module for Stress Testing Introduced
October 1, 2010 – A new Medicare-reimbursable stress test module has been launched that can assess the risk of sudden cardiac arrest. The Microvolt T-Wave Alternans (MWTA) module, by Cardiac Science, integrates with the company’s Quinton Q-Stress cardiac stress systems.
According to Tony Titus, Cardiac Science vice president of marketing, the test can be performed during a standard stress test session.
Cardiac Science teamed with Cambridge Heart, a developer of noninvasive diagnostic tests for cardiac disease, to create the MTWA module.
For more information: www.cardiacscience.com
More like this
- Two Key Cardiac Monitoring Companies to Expand Stress Test Capabilities
- Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Offered as OEM Module for Other Vendors’ ECG Systems
- FDA Clears Microvolt T-Wave Alternans OEM Module
- Cambridge Heart Study Finds MTWA Effective in Detecting Ischemia
- Cardiac Science to Include MTWA on All New Q-Stress Systems