Introducer Sheath With Smooth Transition, Larger Side Flow Tube
The Pinnacle R/O II HiFlo Introducer Sheath is a 4-cm stiff introducer sheath that features a smooth transition that facilitates access to difficult superficial sites, which may also be close to the location of a lesion. In addition, a larger diameter side flow tube allows a higher flow rate of fluids.
The system also features a radiopaque marker band 5mm from the tip for enhanced visibility, a laminar flow sheath housing with a side tube take-off to improve flow dynamics and a detachable 3-way stop cock.
More like this
- New Sheath Glides to Superficial Sites
- Terumo Expands its Pinnacle R/O II Radiopaque Marker Introducer Sheaths
- FDA Approves Treatment System for Uterine Fibroids, Liver Cancer
- New 8 Fr. Pinnacle Destination Guiding Sheaths for Use in Atherectomy, Stent Grafting
- Vision Sciences’ Video-Based Cystoscopy Line Gains FDA Nod