Invatec Launches the Maris Plus Self-Expanding Peripheral Stent
September 30, 2009 – Invatec this week at the European CIRSE 2009 conference launched its latest self-expanding peripheral stent system, Maris Plus, which has a “lesion-specific” design with larger sizes to meet the clinical requirements of the iliac region.
The Maris Plus becomes the sixth stent platform now marketed by Invatec for the treatment of peripheral arterial disease (PAD), greatly optimizing visibility, flexibility and ease of use for the physician.
The Maris Plus is available in a 30–100 mm length with 9–12 mm diameter, meeting the variable needs of the iliac region. The distinct stent geometry allows for increased stability in the hip, yet it remains the most flexible stent on the market, the company said. Additionally, larger and fully integrated tantalum markers greatly enhance visibility for the physician.
For more information: www.invatec.com
More like this
- Self-Expanding Stent Sizes for SFA Launched in Europe
- Invatec Launches REEF HP PTA Balloon Catheter in Europe
- Medtronic Acquires Invatec, Expands PAD, Coronary Offerings
- Invatec, Cardiovascular Systems Pen Distribution Agreement for PTA Balloon Catheters
- Invatec's Purchase May Bolster U.S. Balloon Market Share