ISET 2011 to Showcase Advances in Endovascular Therapy
The 23rd annual International Symposium on Endovascular Therapy (ISET) will take place from Jan. 16-20, 2011 in Miami Beach. At the meeting, more than 1,500 members of the endovascular community-including physicians, researchers, nurses and professionals from around the world-will discuss the field’s controversies and advances.
ISET 2011 will also feature expert-led case review sessions, live case demonstrations originating in the United States and Europe, and a town hall debate. A companion course, the Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology, will be held Jan. 15 and 16.
For more information, and to register, please visit: www.ISET.org
More like this
- Simbionix Releases Endovascular Basic Skills Training Module
- FDA Clears Simbionix TEVAR, EVAR and Carotid Intervention Simulators
- Lunch Symposium to Highlight Medical Simulation Technology
- Simbionix Announces Initiation of REHEARSAAAL Study
- FDA Clears New Application for Simbionix PROcedure Rehearsal Studio