ISET 2012 Explores the Future of Endovascular Therapy
September 28, 2011 — The 24th annual International Symposium on Endovascular Therapy (ISET) will take place Jan. 15-19, 2012, at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. More than 1,500 members of the global endovascular community will be in attendance; this includes physicians, researchers, scientists, biomedical engineers, nurses, technologists and other industry professionals. The fields of interventional radiology, interventional cardiology and vascular surgery will be represented, among others.
ISET attendees will experience:
· Four days of concentrated symposia, general and concurrent sessions and small-group case review sessions led by experts in interventional radiology, interventional cardiology and vascular surgery
· The latest research from internationally renowned experts including first-time and updated clinical trial results
· Peripheral and coronary live cases featuring devices in use in the United States and abroad
· Interactive polling to survey attendees’ thoughts and opinions in real time
· A new program, “ISET Master Class,” which will provide a limited number of attendees the opportunity to thoroughly discuss and analyze a complicated case presentation from all angles – from the medical course of action to business and financial concepts to social, regulatory and reimbursement challenges.
In collaboration with ISET 2012, the Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology, North America’s largest interventional oncology meeting, will take place Jan. 14-15.
For more information: www.iset.org