Itamar Medical's Endo-PAT2000 Gains Approval by Australian Government
January 2, 2009 - Itamar Medical, an international medical technology company developing noninvasive diagnostic systems using the peripheral arterial tone (PAT) signal, recently said it received Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) clearance for the Endo-PAT2000, certifying its use and distribution in Australia.
Itamar says it developed the first simple, inexpensive, office-based diagnostic test for endothelial function. The Endo-PAT2000 is a noninvasive device that measures endothelial function, the earliest clinically detectable stage of cardiovascular disease, using bio-sensors mounted on patients’ fingers that measure minute changes in vascular tone using Itamar’s PAT signal technology.
For more information: www.itamar-medical.com
More like this
- Distribution Agreement with EndoTech SPA Allows Itamar Medical to Reach Italian Market
- Endo-PAT2000 Noninvasive Diagnostic Systems Uses Peripheral Arterial Tone
- PAT Technology Diagnoses Early Cardiovascular Disease
- Itamar Medical's Endo-PAT2000 Measures Endothelial Dysfunction
- CAD Risk Less, Endothelial Function Improved in Cleaner Environment