Lantheus Awarded Supplier Agreement with Premier for Radiopharmaceutical Products
October 31, 2011 –Lantheus Medical announced it has been awarded a three-year supplier contract with Premier Purchasing Partners, the group purchasing unit of the Premier healthcare alliance, for its radiopharmaceutical imaging agents.
Effective Jan. 1, 2012 through Dec. 31, 2014, the new radiopharmaceutical products agreement allows Premier members, at their discretion, to take advantage of special pricing and terms pre-negotiated by Premier for Cardiolite (kit for the preparation of Technetium Tc99m Sestamibi for injection), Gallium 67 (Gallium Citrate Ga67 injections), Neurolite (kit for the preparation of Technetium Tc99m Bicisate for Injection), TechneLite (Technetium Tc99m generator), 201 Thallium (Thallous Chloride Tl201 Injection) and Xenon 133 (Xenon Xe 133 gas).
Lantheus’ radiopharmaceutical products will be offered through a specially negotiated contract to more than 2,500 hospitals nationwide and 76,000-plus healthcare sites. The contract was awarded after a competitive bidding process that examined multiple factors, including pricing and clinical experience with the diagnostic imaging agents, as well as Lantheus’ support of the products.
Please visit www.lantheus.com
More like this
- SPECT MPI With Cardiolite Used to Evaluate Type 2 Diabetes Coronary Artery Disease Treatment
- Lantheus Announces Manufacturing, Supply Agreements for Cardiolite, Neurolite
- Lantheus to Use Competitive Pricing Against Generic Cardiac Agents
- Nuclear Stress Test Combines Assessment of Perfusion, Function
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Medical Imaging Renamed Lantheus Medical Imaging