Large-Scale Storage of Medical Images
The IMPAX Data Center provides large-scale multimedia storage of all types of medical images and diagnostic results for hospital groups, regional healthcare organizations and national medical archives. The system is designed to meet the needs of new technologies such as multislice CT. It also facilitates the extension of PACS (Picture Archiving and Communications System) into other image-intensive clinical departments, including cardiology and orthopedics.
The IMPAX Data Center consolidates information in a central clinical data foundation to provide comprehensive data at the point of patient care. The system takes multimedia information that supports the EHR (Electronic Health Record) and puts it all into one infrastructure. The Data Center extends to orthopedics, endoscopy, pathology and other departmental medicines that generate standard based images, video, audio wave forms, visible light objects, clinical structured reports, test results and other clinical data.
More like this
- Enterprise Image Storage, Management Solution Provides Large-Scale Multimedia Storage
- Agfa to Demonstrate Impax Data Center
- Agfa’s Enterprise Visualization Solution Enables Image Storage Consolidation, Clinical Image Exchange
- Agfa's IMPAX Data Center Image-Enables EHR
- Agfa Demos PACS, EHR Solutions at PHIN 2007