LIFEPAK 20e Defibrillator/Monitor Aims for Ease of Use
Physio-Control's LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor is an enhancement of the LIFEPAK 20 defibrillator/monitor, offering a more powerful Lithium-ion battery that doubles ECG monitoring time and the run time of other parameters such as noninvasive pacing and pulse oximetry.
The LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor is compact, lightweight and easy to rush to the scene or use during transport. The 20e is reportedly a highly intuitive to use, putting early, effective defibrillation into the hands of first responders. The 20e skillfully combines AED function with manual capability so that ACLS-trained clinicians can quickly and easily deliver advanced diagnostic and therapeutic care. Clinically advanced and packed with power, the 20e uses lithium-ion battery technology that provides extended monitoring time for transporting patients from one area of the hospital to another and includes ADAPTIV biphasic technology up to 360 joules.
More like this
- Physio-Control Receives FDA Clearance For LIFEPAK 20e Defibrillator/Monitor
- Physio-Control’s LIFEPAK 15 Monitor/Defibrillator Now Available
- Micro Power Supplies Defibrillator Battery Packs for International Space Station
- FDA Allows Defibrillator Maker to Resume Shipments
- Physio-Control Named a Medical Device Excellence Award Winner