LIFEPAK CR Plus AED Designed for Anyone to Use
The LIFEPAK CR Plus automated external defibrillator is designed for minimally trained rescuers in commercial and public settings. It guides the user step by step with clear, calm voice prompts. An internal computer analyzes the heart rhythm and is designed to automatically deliver a shock only if needed.
Built with ADAPTIV biphasic technology, the LIFEPAK CR Plus adjusts therapy to the needs of the heart and provides repeat, escalating shocks up to 360 joules when necessary. The LIFEPAK CR Plus is built with the same advanced technology and rugged design used by emergency medical services and hospital personnel. Semi- and fully automatic versions are available.
More like this
- Voice-Prompting AED Hits the Streets
- Physio-Control Rolls Out Most Rugged Defibrillator Ever
- Physio-Control Recalls Some LIFEPAK CR Plus AEDs Due to Programming Error
- Rescuers May be Able to Maintain Chest Compressions During External Defibrillation
- CPR-Enhanced AED Designated for Public Access Defibrillation