LUMEDX CardioECG Streamlines ECG Management Without High Costs, Software Upgrades
August 29, 2008 - LUMEDX Corp. and Epiphany Cardiography Products today introduced CardioECG 3.2, a multimodality, multivendor, pure-Web software for cardiac rhythm data management.
By delivering clinical data from more than 60 different devices and over 30 vendors across 10 different modalities - such as cardiograph, Holter, stress, patient monitoring, PFT, and defibrillator - CardioECG reportedly streamlines data management, supports best-of-breed clinical environments, and significantly reduces total cost of ownership.
CardioECG is a part of LUMEDX’s suite of integrated cardiovascular imaging and information management tools, which the company said delivers a robust and unified Cardiovascular Information Systems solution.
LUMEDX said the system eliminates expenses associated with regular, costly hardware and software upgrades, plus sun-setting of older systems, offers pure Web access, edit, review, confirm and print diagnostic-quality ECGs from any network-connected PC in the hospital, office, home or via iPhone.
The system supports up to 250 simultaneous users and creates one final record and includes management reports.
For more information: www.lumedx.com/goECG
More like this
- St. Jude Gets FDA Approval For Wireless Transmitter to Monitor Implanted Cardiac Devices
- GEMS Air Wireless ECG Continuously Monitors Heart Rhythm Abnormalities
- Patent Issued for 12-Lead Transtelephonic ECG Transmission System
- Medtronic Launches First Insertable Cardiac Monitor in Japan
- CardioNet Launches Wireless Event Monitor