LUMEDX Interface Management Solution Greater System Security, IT Control
The latest version of LUMEDX Corp.’s CardioGate interface management solution, CardioGate 3.1, enables the management of multiple hospital information system (HIS) and device interfaces through a single, Web-based console while offering heightened system security and control for network administrators.
A key component of LUMEDX's CardioStar suite of integrated imaging and information tools, CardioGate works behind the scenes to streamline workflow by importing data from all a hospital's best-of-breed devices and systems.
CardioGate 3.1 is said to:
- Automate and simplify the management of multiple interfaces with a single login
- Facilitate the hosting of unattended servers, supporting IT compliance
- Allow system administrators to restrict user access based on database privileges and on a per-interface basis for better system security and control
- Offer at-a-glance Web page view of status of all interfaces and generates email alerts when problems occur
- Improve interface management efficiency, reducing turnaround time for reports and billing
To request a free CardioGate Information Kit, visit http://www.lumedx.com/CardioGateKit/default2.asp
More like this
- LUMEDX Interface Management Solution Delivers Greater System Security, IT Control
- New Cardiovascular Software Streamlines Interface Management, Delivers More Security
- LUMEDX, Mennen Medical Announce Agreement for Integrated Cath Lab Data Solution
- New Cardiology Software Translates Complex Data for Optimal Clinical Performance
- Lumedx Corp.