LUMEDX Introduces Multimodality, Web-Enabled, Vendor-Neutral Cardiology PACS Solution
July 14, 2008 - LUMEDX Corp. today introduced CardioPACS 5.0, the latest version of its cardiology PACS software.
The multimodality, Web-enabled and vendor-neutral CardioPACS 5.0 offers new and better ways to manage images and data with a fully integrated suite of applications, modules.
With CardioPACS 5.0, physicians can view diagnostic-quality images in real time from any network-connected PC in any location the OR, cath lab, or in their offices, remote outreach or mobile clinics. The company said the PACS system easily integrates with other systems (EMR, HIS, clinical or other PACS).
CardioPACS offers on-demand, real-time workstations where images for multiple clinical areas, such as the cathlab echo, nuclear, CT MR, PET-CT and SPECT-CT can be accessed. The company said the system allows for advanced, integrated analysis tools, such as left ventricle angiography analysis; quantitative coronary angiography analysis; cardiac and vascular ultrasound analysis; and intravascular ultrasound analysis.
The system reportedly allows high-speed access, high-quality images using MPEG4 compression algorithms.
The system also allows for single sign-on capability to multiple applications using Microsoft Windows Active Directory.
For more information: www.lumedx.com
More like this
- LUMEDX Offers Multi-Modality, Web-Enabled, Vendor-Neutral Cardiology PACS Solution
- LUMEDX Offers Multi-modality, Web-Enabled Cardiology PACS
- LUMEDX CardioECG Streamlines ECG Management Without High Costs, Software Upgrades
- Web-Enabled ECG Data Management Solution Supports Multiple Vendors, Devices
- St. Peter’s Cardiac Center Deploys Lumedx Analytics Solution for Better Intelligence