LUMEDX Offers Multi-modality, Web-Enabled Cardiology PACS
LUMEDX Corp. offers the CardioPACS 5.0, the latest version of its cardiology PACS software.
The multimodality, Web-enabled and vendor-neutral CardioPACS 5.0 offers new ways to manage images and data with a fully integrated suite of applications and modules.
With CardioPACS 5.0, physicians can view diagnostic-quality images in real time from any network-connected PC in any location the OR, cath lab, or in their offices, remote outreach or mobile clinics.
CardioPACS offers on-demand, real-time workstations where images for multiple clinical areas, such as the cathlab echo, nuclear, CT, MR, PET-CT and SPECT-CT can be accessed. The system reportedly allows high-speed access, high-quality images using MPEG4 compression algorithms.
The system also allows for single sign-on capability to multiple applications using Microsoft Windows Active Directory.
More like this
- LUMEDX Introduces Multimodality, Web-Enabled, Vendor-Neutral Cardiology PACS Solution
- LUMEDX Offers Multi-Modality, Web-Enabled, Vendor-Neutral Cardiology PACS Solution
- LUMEDX CardioECG Streamlines ECG Management Without High Costs, Software Upgrades
- New Scheduling Software Designed for Cardiac, Vascular Said to be Good Enough for Entire Hospital
- LUMEDX Certified as an ACC-NCDR CARE Registry Software Vendor