Lumedx to Unveil a Host of New CVIS Solutions at ACC.13
March 11, 2013 — Lumedx unveiled a host of new HealthView products at the American College of Cardiology Scientific Sessions in San Francisco, March 9-11, 2013. New solutions include a comprehensive, Web-based cardiovascular information system (CVIS) with numerous newly released and upgraded components.
New solutions Lumedx showcased at ACC.13 include:
- Web CVIS – Powerful CVIS built on a Web platform.
- HealthView Community – Connects participating facilities in a secure, virtual community so physicians can easily access common patient records from any location — tertiary hospital, affiliate hospital, practice office.
- HealthView Focused Care Workflows – End-to-end, Web-enabled solutions for the management of ECG, chest pain and heart failure workflows.
- HealthView CardioPACS 6.0 – The latest version of the Lumedx multi-modality, vendor-neutral, Web-enabled picture archive and communications system (PACS).
- Web Reporting – Zero-footprint reporting that offers a high degree of flexibility for physicians.
- Common Worklist – One-stop access to all patient reports in any clinical workflow.
“For the past two years, we at Lumedx have been working in the field with several of our clients to develop solutions that meet the increased demand for mobility, flexibility, quality and cost-effectiveness in healthcare today,” said Lumedx President and COO Chris Winquist. “Our HealthView Web CVIS and its various components can help hospitals meet this demand, and truly transform their cardiovascular service lines.”
“We’re especially gratified to see the full release of HealthView Community,” said Winquist. “Community is an innovative healthcare solution; it can change the way cardiologists work, allowing physicians participating in a community instant access to patient information regardless of where that data is generated or stored. We believe HealthView Community represents a big step forward for continuity of care.” Winquist also noted that Lumedx’s reporting tools for echocardiography are now pure Web-based, thus affording Echo physicians a robust and agile tool that they can use to view and complete reports both on- and off-site.
For more information: www.lumedx.com