MAC 1600 ECG Designed to Fit Any Environment
GE Healthcare's MAC 1600’s resting ECG function can be easily configured to meet the needs of nearly every environment, according to GE. It features instant assessment of the ECG signal quality, works with GE’s Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program and can be connected to your ECG cardiology management system.
The optional GE Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program provides true, computer-interpreted analysis of adult and pediatric populations. The Marquette 12SL Hookup Advisor reportedly ensures ECG signal quality from the start. This exclusive GE algorithm goes beyond simple electrical checks to advise clinicians of poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs.
The MAC 1600 automatically captures 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation. Additionally, you can select the rhythm ECG mode to continuously review all 12 leads, or the arrhythmia mode for an extended review of arrhythmias or events.
Its online editing and re-analysis of ECG waveform capabilities enhance the accuracy of patients’ records.
More like this
- GE Launches New ECG With Resting Analysis
- ECG Improves Reliability, Accuracy in Cardiac Assessments
- ACC: GE's New Electrocardiograph Unit Improves Reliability, Accuracy
- CompuMed to Offer GE Healthcare's ECG Technology for New Telemedicine Platform
- Physicians Use ECGs to Find High School Students With Cardiac Risks