Mapping Catheter Deflects in Two Directions
The FDA has cleared St. Jude Medical’s Reflexion Spiral Variable Radius Mapping Catheter featuring a circular loop at the tip that expands from 15 mm to 25 mm to fit a variety of patient anatomies. It is the only variable radius circular mapping catheter available with bi-directional deflection, which provides enhanced versatility for complex left atrial procedures. It also features the proprietary ComfortGrip handle to give physicians improved comfort and control during electrophysiology (EP) procedures.
More like this
- Newly Cleared Mapping Catheter Deflects in Two Directions
- Ascent Receives 510(k) Clearance for Reprocessed Biosense Webster LASSO Circular Mapping Catheters
- Flexible System for All Cardiovascular Imaging Procedures
- European Approval Granted for Robotic EP Navigation System
- Stereotaxis Releases Intra-Cardiac Echo Module for Remote Navigation System