Maquet Awarded Three-Year IABP Contract From Premier Healthcare Alliance
October 17, 2011 — Maquet Cardiovascular announced it has signed a three-year, dual-source contract with Premier Healthcare Alliance to provide intra-aortic balloon pumps (IABP) to the Premier membership.
The contract includes the CS300 product line, as well as the Mega 8 French, 50cc IABP catheter, Sensation 7 French IABP catheter and Linear 7.5 French IABP catheter. It represents the seventh such contract with Premier covering a wide range of Maquet's product lines.
The listed products are used in the treatment of cardiogenic shock, acute heart failure, irregular heart rhythms, cardiac surgery, and percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI).
For more information: www.maquet.com
More like this
- Maquet Receives FDA Clearance, CE Mark for Sensation Plus Intra-Aortic Balloon
- Maquet Gains FDA and CE Approval For New Intra-Aortic Balloon Catheter
- Maquet Introduces Cardiosave IABP at TCT
- MAQUET Receives CE Approval for MEGA Intra-Aortic Balloon
- ACC: Abiomed's Balloon Demonstrates Life of Over 8 Million Cycles