Maquet to Distribute InterGard Vascular Grafts in U.S.
July 6, 2010 – Maquet Cardiovascular LLC recently announced it will become the exclusive U.S. distributor of the InterGard family of vascular grafts. This will go into effect on Oct. 1, 2010, when its current distribution agreement with W.L. Gore & Associates expires.
Maquet currently distributes the InterGard product line outside of the United States in a number of markets around the world. The addition of the InterGard grafts will further strengthen Maquet Cardiovascular’s portfolio of vascular grafts, which are used by vascular and cardiovascular surgeons to surgically repair or replace damaged blood vessels, including the aorta.
The InterGard grafts are manufactured by Intervascular, a fully owned company of Maquet and a worldwide supplier of a full range of polyester, collagen-coated knitted and woven vascular grafts and patches. The InterGard product line that Maquet will distribute in the United States includes InterGard Knitted and Woven Grafts, InterGard UltraThin Grafts, HemaCarotid UltraThin Patches, HemaCarotid Patches, HemaPatch and InterGard Heparin Graft.
For more information: www.datascope.com
More like this
- MAQUET's HEARTSTRING III Seals the Deal for CABG Surgery
- Vascular Graft Offers Radial Support, Thromboresistance
- MAQUET Cardiovascular Launches Seal System for CABG Surgery
- Maquet Cardiovascular Receives 510(K) Clearance To Market Cardioroot Aortic Graft In U.S.
- Propaten Vascular Graft Shows Excellent Patency Rates in Lower Extremity Bypass