MEDRAD Reaches Milestone in Injection System Installations, Plans for Enhancements
MEDRAD has installed 5,000 Stellant CT Injection Systems since its introduction three years ago while preparing to add several enhancements to the product.
New enhancements include SmartFlow, which provides a suggested cardiac protocol based on the individual characteristics of each patient, and iFlow, an open source interface technology that enables communication between Stellant and the CT scanner.
The company marked the milestone installation at the Cardiovascular Institute of the South (CIS) Houma Clinic in Houma, LA. CIS is expanding its cardiac CT practice with new 64-slice CT scanners.
More like this
- MEDRAD Reaches Milestone in Injection System Installations, Plans for Enhancements
- Patient-Specific Injection Protocols for Cardiac CT
- Medrad Introduces New Extravasation Detector Technology
- SmartFlow Improves Timing for Cardiac CT Imaging
- Premier Extends Vascular Injection Systems Contract with Medrad