MedSolutions Launches Outcomes-Focused Cardiac Imaging Solution
June 21, 2007 – MedSolutions, a radiology management services provider, introduced at AHIP 2007 Outcomes-Focused Cardiac Imaging, its cardiac imaging management product designed for managing diagnostic cardiac imaging, promoting the delivery of appropriate tests through qualified providers and reducing costs.
“Cardiovascular imaging now represents about one third of all noninvasive diagnostic imaging and is growing more rapidly than other types of imaging,” says Gregg P. Allen, M.D., executive vice president and chief medical officer of MedSolutions. “Multiple factors are driving this expenditure, creating a perfect storm in the utilization and overall costs of these studies.”
In this environment, MedSolutions’ new product aims to ensure that members receive the quality testing that they need, while achieving substantial cost savings for payers. MedSolutions currently provides radiology management programs to review the appropriateness of imaging studies and avoid redundancy through utilization management.
For more information: www.medsolutions.com
More like this
- MedSolutions Launches Outcomes-Focused Cardiac Imaging Solution
- Cardiac Imaging Benefit Management Offers Alternative to Cuts
- CMS Reimbursement Changes for Freestanding Imaging Center Procedures May Jeopardize Patient Care
- Study Validates Savings Generated by MedSolutions’ Radiology Management Programs
- Planning is Key to Reducing Door-to-Balloon Time