Medtronic Gets FDA Approval for Talent Thoracic Stent Graft
June 5, 2008 - The FDA has just approved Medtronic’s Talent Thoracic Stent Graft for endovascular treatment for descending aneurysms and penetrating ulcers of the thoracic aorta. The approval gives endovascular interventionalists in the United States access to an innovative medical device that will bring treatment to an additional 25 percent of patients.
The Talent Thoracic Stent Graft System is available in a wide range of diameters from 22 mm to 46 mm. This size matrix offers physicians multiple options to customize devices for their patients needs and to treat a wider range of anatomies than with the other available endografts.
For more information: www.medtronic.com
More like this
- Medtronic Launches Xcelerant Delivery System for Deployment of Talent Thoracic Stent Graft
- Medtronic Presents 12-Month Results from VALOR Clinical Study
- Talent Thoracic Stent Graft Proves Safe Treatment for Aortic Aneurysms
- Medtronic Starts EU Market Launch, U.S. Clinical Trial of Endurant Stent Graft
- FDA Approves Endovascular Treatment for Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms