Medtronic, MediGuide Seal Navigational Technology Deal
January 28, 2008 - MediGuide signed an agreement with Medtronic for co-development of medical positioning system-enabled products, providing Medtronic products with GPS-like navigation capabilities to enhance various procedures.
The set of agreements includes co-development and an optional equity investment of Medtronic in MediGuide. The integration of the MediGuide MPS navigation technology into Medtronic tools, although subject to receipt of regulatory/clinical approvals, is expected to enhance the physician's operation, as well as the procedure duration and outcome. This relationship enlarges MediGuide's portfolio of future products, together with its relationships with leading imaging and device companies.
For more information: www.mediguide.co.il
More like this
- St. Jude Medical Acquires MediGuide to Enhance its Atrial Fibrillation Program
- St. Jude Medical Announces Launch of Its MediGuide Technology
- FDA Clears New Magnetically-Guided Ablation Catheter
- GE to Market Fujifilm Image-Analysis Platforms Worldwide
- GE, Veran Form Alliance on Navigation Technologies