Mennen’s Horizon XVu Monitors Hemodynamics in Cath Lab
Mennen Medical recently released a new cath lab hemodynamic monitoring system, the Horizon XVu, which is embedded with a reportedly ultra modern interface and analysis system, includes network ability and efficient workflow connectivity as part of Mennen’s total IT solution. The new software displays eight main focus areas. Combined with user-friendly windows and an intuitive graphic interface, the system enables various layouts to suit both cardiac and peripheral angiography procedures.
More like this
- Mennen Medical Launches Horizon XVu Cath Lab System for Hemodynamic Monitoring
- LUMEDX, Mennen Medical Announce Agreement for Integrated Cath Lab Data Solution
- FFR Access Expanded With Hemodynamic System Integrations
- FFR System Enhanced, Now Integrated With Siemens
- Hemodynamic Systems Improve Cath Lab Workflow, Efficiency