Mennen Medical Launches the VitaLogik 4000 Series Patient Monitor
Monitoring system maker Mennen Medical said an additional monitor, the VitaLogik 4000 Series, will soon be available for monitoring requirements in neonatology, pediatrics, cardiology, ICU, OR, and ER.
The product is available in two versions. The noninvasive VitaLogik 4000 and the invasive VitaLogik 4500 and has FDA clearance and CE mark.
As a computerized monitor, the VitaLogik 4000 allows the user to take advantage of the data connectivity, the embedded data storage and access to a variety of systems on the hospital network including radiology and the laboratories. It allows users to see the clearest and sharpest images on a 12.1-inch monitor with 1024 by 768-resolution display, even when all 12 waveforms are displayed simultaneously.
More like this
- Mennen Adds New Patient Monitor for Invasive, Noninvasive Use
- Mennen Medical Launches the VitaLogik 4000 Series Patient Monitor
- Wireless, Preconfigured, Multiparameter Patient Monitor Launched
- Mennen Medical Receives Frost & Sullivan 2009 European Patient Monitoring Award
- Neurological Monitoring System Designed for Versatility