Merge Unveils Universal Viewing, Image Sharing Solution at RSNA 2013
iConnect provides flexible, end-to-end enterprise imaging
December 4, 2013
December 4, 2013 — Merge Healthcare is showcasing its new universal viewer solution at Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting (RSNA 2013) in Chicago. iConnect Access Version 5.0 combines enterprise viewing with image sharing for easy image review for referring physicians anywhere at any time.
Because patients are cared for in multiple locations, iConnect Access addresses the need for a clinical collaboration solution that enables patients' images to follow them to the point of care. Merge's solution combines a zero-client enterprise universal viewer with an image-sharing/CD import workflow manager and a non-DICOM (digital imaging and communications in medicine) management tool that integrates seamlessly into electronic health record (EHR) workflow. This single, integrated solution aligns with an organization's strategic goals, enhances performance and is easy-to-use by all stakeholders.
Slated for delivery in the first quarter of 2014, iConnect Access 5.0 is part of the iConnect Enterprise Clinical Platform and includes iConnect Enterprise Archive, which was ranked the largest vendor-neutral archive (VNA) in the world for the second year in a row by IHS.
For more information: www.merge.com, www.rsna.org
More like this
- Merge Unveils Universal Viewing, Image Sharing Solution at RSNA 2013
- Accelarad Cloud Storage Image Sharing Solution Aids Radiological Physicians Associates
- Merge to Unveil Mobile and Internet Platform for Patients at RSNA
- Claron to Debut Enhanced Modality Support for Nil Universal Viewers
- Nuance Unveils PowerShare Network, a Cloud-based Imaging and Report Exchange