Merit Medical Offers Device for Hydrophilic Guidewires
Merit Medical Systems Inc., a manufacturer and marketer of proprietary disposable devices used primarily in cardiology and radiology procedures, offers its 510(k) clearance from the FDA for its new Sea Dragon torque device.
The Sea Dragon torque device is used specifically with hydrophilic guidewires.
"The Sea Dragon torque device is a convenient, easy-to-use, high-margin product with several patented advantages," said Fred P. Lampropoulos, Merit's chairman and CEO.
More like this
- Merit Medical Gets 510(k) For New Guidewire Device
- New Guidewire Navigates Challenging Peripheral Vessels
- St. Jude Gets CE Mark, Launches HydroSteer Guidewire with Hydrophilic Coating in Europe
- Guide Wires Offer Physicians Many Steerable Choices
- Merit Medical Announces Lineup of New Product Introductions