Microsoft Launches Technology Platform to Collect, Share Health Information
Microsoft Corp. recently launched HealthVault, a software and services platform aimed at helping people better manage their health information.
Microsoft also announced the availability of HealthVault Search, a new vertical health search tool designed to work with the platform. Integrated with Live Search and accessible on the HealthVault Web site, this specialized health search engine organizes the most relevant online health content.
The company says it allows people to refine searches faster and with more accuracy, and eventually connect them with HealthVault-compatible solutions.
More like this
- Microsoft Launches Technology Platform to Collect, Store and Share Health Information with Patients
- MEDSEEK Leverages Microsoft HealthVault to Empower Consumer Health Decision-Making
- Image Exchange Network Integrated With Microsoft HealthVault
- Kryptiq Launches Connectivity Solution Between Clinical Environment, HealthVault
- Heart360 Gives All Around Perspective to Heart Health