Micrus Endovascular Launches Neuropath Guide Catheter
Micrus Endovascular Corp. initiated its worldwide launch of Neuropath guide catheter line, designed with a highly flexible and visible tip so neurointerventionalists can gain better vessel access and greater vessel selection in treating patients with complex anatomies.
Micrus develops, manufactures and markets implantable and disposable medical devices for use in the treatment of cerebral vascular diseases. Micrus products are used by interventional neuroradiologists, interventional neurologists and neurosurgeons to treat both cerebral aneurysms responsible for hemorrhagic stroke and intracranial atherosclerosis, which may lead to ischemic stroke.
More like this
- Micrus Endovascular Neuropath Guide Catheter Aids in Cerebral Aneurysms, Stroke
- Micrus Endovascular Launches Neuropath Guide Catheter
- Micrus Endovascular Receives Approval to Market Cerecyte Microcoils in Japan
- Micrus Joins Codman Neurovascular
- Micrus Endovascular Launches New DeltaPaq Microcoil System