MIM Software Showcases Single Platform Viewing Solution
June 13, 2013 — MIM Software Inc. has introduced a new version of MIM Encore that provides a single platform for viewing positron emission tomography (PET), computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and nuclear medicine exams. Users will benefit from having all of the imaging data they need available on one workstation. Additionally, integrated quantitative analysis solutions are available for both cardiac and neuro PET and single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) providing an all-in-one solution for nuclear medicine departments.
MIM Software Inc. provides imaging solutions in the fields of radiation oncology, radiology, nuclear medicine, neuroimaging, and cardiac imaging. MIM offers solutions for PC and Mac workstations, as well as mobile iOS and cloud-based platforms.
For more information: www.mimsoftware.com
More like this
- MIM Software Releases MIMneuro 5.5 Featuring Quantitative Analysis of Amyloid Images
- Mobile MIM for Diagnostic Imaging Surpasses 250,000 Downloads
- MIMneuro to Add Quantitative Analysis of Amyloid PET Images
- Mobile MIM Receives FDA Clearance for X-Ray, Radiation Oncology
- FDA Clears First Diagnostic Radiology Application for Mobile Devices