MR Systems Help Analyze Valve, Heart Function, Perfusion
Toshiba America Medical Systems Vantage Titan and Vantage Atlas MR systems can help analyzing cardiac valve structure and heart function, as it shows both anatomy and function, such as myocardial movement and blood flow.
The Vantage Titan features a cardiac coil comprised of multisized elements to capture discreet MR signals from cardiac anatomy. It includes a synergistic element design to capture high precision images of the midline anatomy, such as the heart, as well as the peripheral tissues. This design enables physicians to select the appropriate coil elements to maximize image quality of the anatomy being imaged.
Both Toshiba’s Titan and Atlas MR systems offer contrast-free imaging to safely image patients with known renal compromise, such as with diabetic patients.
More like this
- MR Systems Help Analyze Valve, Heart Function, Perfusion
- Most Innovative Heart Centers: Methodist DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center
- MRI Simulation of Blood Flow Helps Plan Child's Heart Surgery
- Webinar: State of the Art in MRI Pediatric Brain Perfusion Imaging
- Most Innovative New Technology at TCT 2012