Multi-Method Reporting Features Voice Recognition, Structured Report Templates
June 6, 2011 – Intelerad Medical Systems announced the availability of its Multi-Method Reporting module along with the new IntelePACS 4.3 release, which provides radiologists access to voice recognition in their reporting workflow. Designed to accommodate the way radiologists naturally read and report studies, Intelerad’s Multi-Method Reporting blends dictation, voice recognition and structured report templates together in a single, streamlined interface and workflow.
M*Modal’s Speech Understanding technology adapts to the physician’s workflow and speech patterns, rather than the other way around. Combining advanced speech and natural language understanding technologies, M*Modal’s platform goes beyond mainstream speech recognition capabilities because the semantic and syntactic meaning of the dictation is recognized, not just the individual words. Physician intent is recognized, and the system adapts to virtually all dialects, accents, speaking styles and dictation habits.
For more information: www.intelerad.com, www.mmodal.com
More like this
- Intelerad Showcases Referring Physician Portal at SIIM
- Intelerad Adds Voice Recognition, Multi-Method Reporting
- Intelerad - Workflow Orchestration Enhances Radiologists' Productivity
- M*Modal Features Voice Recognition, Partners at SIIM 2011
- Intelerad’s New PACS Offers Voice-Activated Commands, Secure Chat