Multimodality Network Improves Efficiency of Clinical Procedures
The syngoDynamics network is a multimodality, dynamic image review and archiving system using evidence-based reporting to improve the efficiency of clinical procedures. It has made the digital laboratory a practical reality for hospital echocardiography and ultrasound departments worldwide.
The system offers immediate access to cardiology and ultrasound imaging studies and reports at diagnostic workstations and from anywhere in the hospital, including remote centers.
The architecture of the syngoDynamics network has the ability to integrate patient information throughout the entire cardiology imaging lab and the hospitalwide enterprise, allowing clinicians, technologists and administrative personnel to improve workflow efficiencies.
More like this
- ACC: Siemens’ All-New Soarian CVIS Spans Entire Cardiovascular Continuum of Care
- syngo Suite Integrates Complete Imaging Management Workflow
- ECG Management System Expands Cardiology PACS Capabilities
- CardioFusion Speeds Up Hybrid Image Viewing, Clinical Workflow
- Siemens syngo Imaging Created for RIS/PACS