Multislice CT, 3T MRI to Drive Data Converter Market
December 28, 2007 - The data converter and amplifiers market for portable imaging systems will reach $582.7 million in 2011 up from $316 million in 2006, according to research from Frost & Sullivan.
Increasing demand for portable imaging and technologies such as multislice CT and 3-tesla MRI will contribute to growth in sales of data converters and amplifiers. The number of channel counts in the current generation of CT and ultrasound equipment has grown exponentially, and the integration of data converters and amplifiers is an emerging trend in the medical imaging equipment market, Frost & Sullivan said.
For more information: wwww.frost.com
More like this
- Signalife’s Patient Monitoring System Wins Technology Award
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Boston Scientific with Stent Market Leadership Award
- MEDRAD’s eCoil Line Wins Innovation Award
- Frost & Sullivan Names SPY Imaging System Product of the Year
- Wearable ECG System Powered by Body Heat Eliminates Batteries