NEC to Highlight MultiSync MD210C2 Medical-Grade Monitor
November 12, 2013
November 12, 2013 — NEC Display Solutions will be offering additional insight and demonstrations of its latest products including the MultiSync MD210C2 medical-grade monitor, built for the displaying and viewing of digital images for diagnosis by physicians, at the RSNA 2013 in Chicago. NEC will also showcase the MultiSync MD302C4 widescreen LCD for diagnostic review applications in healthcare organizations.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted 510(k) clearance in November for the 21-inch MultiSync MD210C2 medical-grade monitor. The monitor is designed for any physician who requires consistent and accurate medical imaging. Among the features and benefits of the MD210C2 are:
• A small, tri-stimulus front sensor to maintain a calibrated brightness as well as an ambient light sensor that automatically adjusts the display’s brightness based on existing lighting conditions.
• 21.3-inch IPS panel with wide viewing angles
• 2-megapixel resolution and 1,600 x 1,200 native resolution
• Digital uniformity correction, which reduces screen uniformity errors and compensates for differences in grayscale and luminance across the entire screen
• 70 percent smaller front sensor, which constantly monitors calibration and corrects for fluctuations of light output and color, maintaining the factory calibration throughout the life of the monitor
• 14-bit internal lookup table (LUT), which provides for more finely detailed, high-definition rendering of color images and crisper display of even the most delicate shadings
• 150 mm height adjustability in landscape orientation (103 mm in portrait), as well as pivot, tilt and swivel
For more information: www.necdisplay.com