NEC Selects Matrox’s Board for High Brightness Color Display
November 18, 2008 - NEC Display Solutions Europe GmbH has chosen and will be shipping Matrox Xenia Series display controller boards for use with a variety of color and grayscale medical LCD displays, including next generation high brightness color medical displays.
Matrox Xenia is the first native PCI Express single-slot board with all-digital, triple-monitor output and the flexibility to drive practically any known display configuration. Xenia Series supports resolutions from under 1MP up to 8MP, with up to 1GB of on-board memory, and features new technology to ensure optimum display calibration (via Matrox DLC and 8/10/13-bit gamma LUTs).
With additional development potential for increasing hardware-accelerated performance via hardware LUTs multiple window IDs, and additional hardware features Xenia Series is a flexible and expandable solution for medical imaging developers and integrators looking for leading edge technology.
For more information: www.nec-display-solutions.com and www.matrox.com/xeniaseries.
More like this
- 3 Megapixel High Bright Color Display Maintains its Brightness
- Matrox Controller Boards Selected for Digital Mammography Display
- NEC Display of America Selects Matrox Xenia Series
- Barco Launches Diagnostic, High-Bright Color, 2 MP Display
- High-Brightness, Color LCD Displays Rival Performance of Grayscale Displays