Neovasc Features Intravascular Measurement Device
October 15, 2008 – Neovasc Inc., a new specialty vascular device company comprised of the former Medical Ventures Corp., Neovasc Medical Ltd. and B-Balloon Ltd., featured its Metricath intravascular measurement device at TCT 2008.
Metricath is an arterial and in-stent measurement system that provides precise diameter and cross-sectional area measurements to aid in stent size selection and optimization.
For more information: www.neovasc.com
More like this
- Neovasc Offers Arterial, In-Stent Measurement Device
- Positive Outcomes Shown for Refractory Angina Patient With Neovasc Reducer
- Device to Treat Refractory Angina Featured in Live Case at TCT
- Philips Features New Cath Lab Visualization, Reporting Tools, OR Integration
- Neovasc Receives CE Mark for Refractory Angina Treatment System