New Cardiology Software Records Heart Transplants
August 28, 2007 - LUMEDX Corp., a provider of integrated cardiovascular information systems, introduced cardiology software that automates donor/recipient record keeping for heart transplant centers, designed to help streamline and simplify the process of collecting and managing adult cardiac transplant patient data from first consultation through evaluation, activation, transplant and post-transplant follow-up visits.
The Cardiac Transplant solution is an integrated part of LUMEDX’s comprehensive suite of cardiovascular imaging and information management tools. This robust integration produces a comprehensive patient record as heart center staff can reportedly access, view and manage all events that have occurred across the cardiovascular service line.
The Cardiac Transplant Module also allows the heart transplant center to track all donation offers and actual donor information for each patient, enabling the center to meet government record-keeping requirements. physicians and staff
For more information: www.lumedx.com
More like this
- LUMEDX Creates New Cardiology Transplant Software
- New Cardiology Software Records Heart Transplants
- New Scheduling Software Designed for Cardiac, Vascular Said to be Good Enough for Entire Hospital
- LUMEDX CardioECG Streamlines ECG Management Without High Costs, Software Upgrades
- Web-Enabled ECG Data Management Solution Supports Multiple Vendors, Devices