New Cardiology Software Translates Complex Data for Optimal Clinical Performance
December 12, 2007 - LUMEDX Corp. has introduced CardioManager Performance Management System cardiology software that reportedly translates complex clinical, operational and financial data into accessible, actionable information.
By integrating with LUMEDX's CardioStar Suite of cardiovascular information and imaging tools, CardioManager is said to deliver a robust and fully unified Cardiovascular Information Systems solution, with the system’s performance dashboards and on-demand reporting providing users with a high-level view of data and the ability to drill down for more detailed reporting.
CardioManager can reportedly help users:
- Make better decisions by using robust tools that help users understand and act on their data
- Identify, understand and eliminate problem areas quickly through access to real-time data
- Direct and track resources to support priorities and CV service line strategies
- Manage for optimal performance all of the work taking place across the cardiovascular service line
- Drive accountability through effective team collaboration
- Deliver meaningful reports on time, easily, securely - over 200 standard reports available
For more information: www.lumedx.com
More like this
- LUMEDX Interface Management Solution Delivers Greater System Security, IT Control
- LUMEDX Interface Management Solution Greater System Security, IT Control
- New Cardiovascular Software Streamlines Interface Management, Delivers More Security
- LUMEDX, Mennen Medical Announce Agreement for Integrated Cath Lab Data Solution
- Lumedx Corp.