New Cardiovascular Software Streamlines Interface Management, Delivers More Security
November 25, 2008 - Cardiovascular imaging and information systems provider LUMEDX Corp. today introduced the latest version of its CardioGate interface management solution.
CardioGate 3.1 enables the management of multiple hospital information systems (HIS) and device interfaces through a single, Web-based console while offering heightened system security and control for network administrators, the company said.
A key component of LUMEDX’s CardioStar suite of integrated imaging and information tools, CardioGate works behind the scenes to streamline workflow by importing data from all a hospital’s best-of-breed devices and systems.
CardioGate 3.1 automates and simplifies the management of multiple interfaces with a single login and facilitates the hosting of unattended servers, supporting IT compliance, the company said.
The software also allows system administrators to restrict user access based on database privileges and on a per-interface basis for better system security and control. It offers at-a-glance Web page view of status of all interfaces and generates e-mail alerts when problems occur.
For more information: www.lumedx.com
More like this
- LUMEDX Interface Management Solution Delivers Greater System Security, IT Control
- LUMEDX Interface Management Solution Greater System Security, IT Control
- LUMEDX, Mennen Medical Announce Agreement for Integrated Cath Lab Data Solution
- New Cardiology Software Translates Complex Data for Optimal Clinical Performance
- LUMEDX CardioECG Streamlines ECG Management Without High Costs, Software Upgrades