New Catheter Available for Drainage Procedures
March 10, 2011 – A newly introduced catheter provides a superior answer for percutaneous fluid aspirations and small volume drainage procedures. The Drainer centesis catheter, from Vascular Solutions features large sideholes designed to prevent clogging and provide faster, more reliable drainage.
It is delivered over-the-needle, with the included echogenic needle providing enhanced visualization for accurate placement. It is available in 4, 5 or 6 French sizes, each with an effective length of 9 cm.
The sterile, single-use centesis catheter is available in the United States.
For more information: www.vascularsolutions.com
More like this
- Accuro Diagnostic Imaging
- Ultrasound Catheter Used to Visualize Entire Heart in Multiple Procedures
- Editor's Choice for Most Innovative New Technology at RSNA 2011
- FDA Clears Siemens syngo Neuro PBV IR to Assess Cerebral Blood Flow During Interventional Procedures
- New 3-D Imaging Tool Available in U.S.